The products shown in the photos are:
- Rimmel London Fix and Perfect Primer (need to repurchase this).
-Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair 1 (actually think this is too light for me but im trying to use it all up).
-L'oreal Paris Lumi Magique Foundation (Think this is in Rose Beige, the colour has worn off the label).
-Natural Collection Pressed Powder in Warm.
- Natural Collection Blush in Peach Melba.
- MUA Eyebrow Pencil in Brunette (Have only just purchased this and am getting used to having my brows so defined!).
- Maybelline New York Illegal Lengths Mascara (Im really not liking this, I bought it after surrendering to the hype and I dont know if ive just got a dud one but the fibres in the mascara do not attach to my lashes so its basically pointless, and the formula of the mascara leaves a lot to be desired so im not even happy with that - would definitely not repurchase!).
- Collection 2000 Fix Me Up Long Lasting Make Up Fixer (Ive only had it a little while but I think its really good, ive never used other fixing sprays so I cant compare but I have actually noticed a difference in how long my makeup lasts with this).
And there we have it, a list of all the things that I use daily and a short review of them. If anybody would like a more in depth review of anything then let me know!
What products do you use daily?