Tuesday 21 August 2012

Lime Jeans Through The Seasons

Lime Jeans through the seasons


Ive scheduled this post so hopefully it works!

I found these lime jeggings on the River Island Website (here) for £35 and really liked the vibrancy of the colour. This gave me an idea and I decided to style them for Summer, Spring, Autumn and Winter (in that order in the picture).The other items pictured are from Asos, New Look and Topshop.

In the summer months I always think that white cannot be beaten so ive paired the jeggings with a loose, crisp vest and some white sandals.

In spring its time to ditch the coat but it can still be chilly so a cosy jumper is key, along with braving your toes in the open air.

When Autumn comes around, its time to start covering up and I dont think you can beat loafers for smart casual wear. I tried these on in Topshop and I love them. Ive also paired it with a denim shirt, and for extra chilly days a vest can be worn underneath.

Then around comes winter, snow and christmas. Boots are essential and ones you can wear with thick socks are even better. I love these boot and am tempted to splurge on them. Ive also added the coat from Topshop because im loving vintage shapes and this swing coat is very 60's. The fur also adds extra warmth! The colour of the jeggings adds some vital brightness in those days that can be dreadfully dull.

Do you like how ive styled these colourful jeggings?


2 comments:

  1. omg these jeggings are amazing!..I think I'm in love!!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arent they great. Would definitely add a splash of colour to your wardrobe! xx

      Delete