Monday 20 August 2012

My Makeup Today

Ooh second post this evening, arent we lucky?! Ive also just looked and this is my 50th post. What a momentous occasion!

I just thought id share with you what makeup products I wore today. This is basically my everyday makeup but sometimes I change blusher and lip product.
Ive really got back into this BB cream. When I first used it I didnt really notice a difference when it was on, maybe my skin has got better or something because this makes a better effect than it did before.


The products featured here are:

17 BB cream in Light
Collection 2000 Pressed Powder in Transluscent
Natural Collection blush in Peach Melba
Collection 2000 Super Size Mascara
17 Lip Stain in Berry Crush

These products create a really natural look which is perfect for day to day! This is what I wear day to day and then for night time I vamp it up with bold lipstick and gel eyeliner :).

Sorry for the rubbish photo, I had a good pic on my laptop but recently every time ive tried to upload pictures it says there is a problem with the server (any ideas on how to fix this?). To get this picture in the post ive had to download the Google+ App and upload it that way and somehow the quality has got worse?!

What do you wear day to day?




2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I love it too. I did love BB creams and then went off them. My love for them has come back again! :) xx

      Delete