Sunday 26 August 2012

Questions

This is my second post for today and its going to be a quick one!

I am going to ask on twitter but ill also ask on here.

I went shopping yesterday and while in Superdrug I came across the Revlon Kissable Balm Stains. I swatched and fell in love, theyre so much better than the stain and seperate balm. Theyre also currently on offer with £2 off which makes them £5.99. I swatched them all and I can decide which one to go for. I really liked the darkest shade (forget what its called) but im not sure if im brave enough.

So my question to you lovely readers is, if youve tried them, or if you havent, which shade would you recommend that I go for? Which colour has caught your eye the most?

Leave your answers in the comment section and ill be sure to look at them all.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ill check these ones out next time im in store :). Thank you for replying! xx

      Delete
  2. Honey is my fav :) x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats two saying Honey is their favourite, will definitley have to look into it. Thank you :) x

      Delete