Monday 20 August 2012

Weekly Update

Hello everyone, I keep meaning to do this post on Sunday evenings but I work on a Sunday and then sometimes me and some friends hit a local bingo in the evening so I dont get a chance to update all my lovely followers with whats been going on in my life.

Not much has been really happening in my world lately. Ive been working at my internship which is a lot of fun and is really interesting and on top of that Ive been looking for a proper job. Im finding it really hard though, I did a degree in Criminology and ideally I would like to work for the Border Agency but because its all Government operated theyre not hiring because of the recession. I came out of uni at the wrong time and this basically means that im now going to have to go for any job going.

On the upside, I do have an interview on the 29th for the post of Reperation Officer for the charity Catch 22 which is a young persons crime charity. It seems really interesting and so fingers crossed!

Apart from this not much has been happening. Ive taken up exercise to try and help with losing weight. Ive hit a plateu and im not really getting anywhere at the minute. Any tips?

Ill leave it at this for now. Do you enjoy reading more lifey posts like this or would you prefer specifically beauty related?

                                                                Hollie XO

No comments:

Post a Comment