Friday 14 September 2012

Top 5 Thursday: Topshop

Untitled #10

Hi girlies, Im so sorry that this is a day late again (slaps wrist), I have no excuse for the lateness in posting but I do hope you can forgive when I show you what beauties I found on the new in section of the Topshop website.

1) Printed Playsuit By Oh My Love - £39.00 - Im starting off with my favourtie piece, as denoted by the size of the picture in the collage above. I love this. When zoomed in its clear to see that the print on this playsuit is of all different animals, I spy horses, sheep and goats. The long sleeves make it suitable for autumn and winter. I keep dreaming about having it in my wardrobe.

2) Sleeveless Peplum Top - £18.00 - Ive seen these featured by some more famous bloggers and the bright colours caught my eye. This one is the navy one and has a zip down the back. This looks really sophisticated and would work from the office to the bar.
 
3) Wadded Sweater By Boutique - £35.00 - This reminds me of a school jumper. I was looking for a dark grey one last year but I really like the lightness of the colour of this one. Warm and snug and just what the doctor ordered for the colder months.
 
4) Shackles Embellished Platforms - £68.00 - Love these. Studs were all over the catwalk and look to be a big trend this season. These studs are understated yet add something to a fairly simple shoe. The platform and heel height of these makes them look like theyd be easy to walk in.
 
5) Moto Black Coated Denim Shorts - £32.00 - The coating on these shorts adds something to such a simple wardrobe piece. I imagine these shorts with tights, chelsea boots and a shirt with some collar tips and maybe a denim jacket!
 
Do you like my picks? Sorry for the fact that theyre all autumnal colours my head obviously thinks that summer has well and truly gone.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment